Mava or khoa is an important basic ingredient in Indian traditional sweet items. Our Milk Mava (Khoa) Making Machine is capable of making high quality Mava / Khovain a very lucrative manner. Our machine has the production capacity of about 30 Liter Milk conversion to Mava per hour. Our machine makes use of fuel very efficiently for cost-effective outcome. This machine can be operated by a layman.
Our machines are made very qualitatively utilizing the best materials accessible together with the modern technology as per the industrial standards. We also quality test them to make certain that they offer efficient performance in a very dependable and durable way. These machines require minimal maintenance. We are the leading Milk Mava (Khova) Making Machine manufacturer and supply them to the cities such as Kanpur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow at market leading rates.
Specifications Of Milk Mava (Khova) Making Machine:
- Machine Body: M.S. (S.S. Optional)
- H x L x W (mm)
- 635x1270x760 Gas Burner
- 635x1000x760 Diesel Burner
- Weight (kg): 165 Gas Burner / 210 Diesel Burners
- Motor Gear: 1 HP Single Phase
- Blower Motor: 0.5 HP Single Phases (Diesel Burner)
- Fuel Consumption: 1 to 2 Liter Diesel / Kerosene or 500 to 600 gm. of LP Gas / 10Litre
- Production Cap: 30 Liter Milk conversion to Mava per hour
- Operated By: Only one un-skilled labor